Thursday, December 20, 2007

T.O. WASN'T JOKING ABOUT JESSICA SIMPSON

Terrell Owens/Jessica Simpson


Dallas Cowboy wide receiver Terrell Owens has been sipping the Haterade, and like so many Cowboy fans, is blaming Jessica Simpson for last Sunday’s loss. “Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite - in this locker room or in Texas Stadium,” Owens said. Simpson isn’t exactly welcome come play-off time either.

Update:
After Terrell Owens publicly blamed Jessica Simpson for Tony Romo’s poor playing performance on Wednesday, the Dallas Cowboy insist he was only kidding.

“Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite—in this locker room or in Texas Stadium,” T.O. told reporters on Wednesday.

“With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away,” says Owens. “Other than that, she was high on my list until last week.”

“Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned.”

“I tried to get [Romo] to call her, so I can explain to her that she doesn’t really know me and that I can be funny,” Terrell said on Thursday.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker