Thursday, December 27, 2007

NEW YORK ENGAGED; TAILOR MADE A CHEAT?

New York


Tiffany “New York” Pollard — the outspoken star of VH1’s hit reality show I Love New York 2 — is going to become a Mrs. after all.

Pollard, 25, weeded through 20 eligible bachelors in season 2 of her dating reality show before she finally found a keeper. Her Mr. Right? “Tailor Made” (real name George Weisgerber), a 32-year-old retail planner from Queens, New York.

Weisgerber proposed on the Dec. 17 finale, but Pollard turned him down, saying she wanted to wait 24 months before making any decisions about marriage. “I respected that,” Tailor Made said. “I cherish her. She’s what I need.”

On season 2’s reunion show that airs Jan. 6, he proposes to her again and, this time, “she says yes." “They are madly in love. They are a great couple.”

Pollard originally competed for rapper Flavor Flav’s affection on his hit VH1 show, Flavor of Love. When he chose a woman named “Deelishis” over her, she looked for love her own show, I Love New York. In the freshman season, Pollard chose “Tango,” who, after a few months, called off their engagement, and a sequel was born.

Weisgerber, who was separated while taping the show and is currently finalizing his divorce, admits he “always had a crush” on Pollard, and thought it fate when casting for season two began. “She needs a guy who will treat her right and respects her and values her for who she is. “Our personalities complete each other. I cherish her and want to cater to her every need. But I’m not a doormat. We have a good balance.” source

Update:
You'll be shocked, shocked to learn that Tiffany (New York) Pollard might have made another subprime choice of mate.

Less than a week after George (Tailor Made) Weisgerber declared his undying love as the winner of VH1's "I Love New York 2," he was making a triple play for the ladies at his company holiday party.

A witness at Sol nightclub last Thursday described how he hit on a blond, a brunette and an African-American beauty during and after the Marc Ecko fete.

"He was a hot mess," says the snitch. "He was dancing, and kissing a blond with curly hair, then holding hands with a girl with short straight brown hair."

And when the third girl tried to help him up after he "fell on the floor of the bathroom," he hit on her!

But while George was happy to humiliate his TV mate by his actions, he had nothing but nice things to say about her.

"He said [Tiffany] 'is the love of my life - she completes me, she tells me when I'm wrong, I can't live without her,'" said the incredulous source.

"I Love New York 3," anyone? source

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker